Many clients come to Samaritan House with only the clothes on their back. We rely on the generosity of the community to ensure our clients have the necessities to begin to heal.
Samaritan House is always in need of the following items:
- Food for our emergency shelters
- Food for clients who progress to permanent housing
- Toiletries, (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, feminine hygiene products.)
- Linens, sheets, pillows, comforters, towels, washcloths
- Cleaning supplies, (sponges, mops, Lysol, dusting supplies, etc.)
- New or gently used clothing for men, women and children
- Diapers, wipes, baby supplies
- Kitchen supplies, (dishes, drinking glasses, silverware and cooking utensils, pots, pans, etc.)
- Furniture for clients who move to their own permanent home and do not have the means to furnish the new home.
You may download our full wish list of donation items needed HERE, or for a contact free way to donate, we have set up several Amazon Wish Lists that can be conveniently delivered directly to our donation department.
Consider hosting an In-Kind Donations/Drive with your organization or co-workers:
Host a food, clothing, furniture or toiletry drive on behalf of our clients or office supply drive for the Samaritan House offices.
Donations are welcome on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 am – 3 pm. Contact us today at 757-631-0710 for assistance with setting up a food, clothing or toiletry drive with your group.