Adopt a Home. Provide holiday decorations or gifts for an entire Samaritan House emergency shelter. Visit our Amazon Wishlist to provide decorations for our shelters.
Adopt a Family.Provide holiday gifts, clothes, food, and household items using Samaritan House’s shopping wish lists to make a family feel at home this year.
Sponsor a Service. Make a donation that will directly impact the women, men, and children we serve by covering the costs of a specific service or resource.
Help us make the holidays a joyful time for families in Hampton Roads affected by violence by sponsoring a service needed most by our clients during this season!
Bus Pass or Gas for a Job Interview
Healthy After-School Snacks for a Child
Warm Winter Clothes for a Child
Hot Nutritious Meal for One Family
Christmas Present for One Item on a Holiday Wish-List
Baby Formula or Diapers for 1 Month
One Week of Food Basics for a Family in Emergency Shelter
One Session of Counseling for a Victim of Violence
Ten Sessions of Art & Play Therapy for a Child
Utility Deposits Needed to Move a Family into their Forever Home
Holiday Feast: One Hearty Meal w/ All the Fixings
Home Sweet Home: Gifts for One Entire Family
Rescue a Victim of Human Trafficking
- Protect the legal rights of a victim of human trafficking to provide supportive services throughout the court proceedings to convict their trafficker.
Deck the Halls: Holiday Meals, Gifts, & Decorations
- Provides a holiday meal, decorations and gifts for up to ten family members who are getting back on their feet this holiday season.
One Month of Safe Housing for Victims of Domestic Violence
- The price tag to completely cover costs for one victim of violence for 30 days in one of our emergency shelters.
Adopt a Family
- Provides household items, monthly utilities, gifts and decorations for one entire family in an emergency shelter or permanent housing.
The Complete Gift: Adopt a Shelter
- Provides new furniture, minor maintenance, holiday meal, decorations and gifts for one of our 12 emergency shelters this holiday season.
The Gift that Keeps Giving: Adopt a Shelter
- Provides new furniture, needed repairs, holiday meal, decorations and gifts for one of our 12 emergency shelters PLUS ongoing repairs and maintenance down the road.