Job Opportunity: Annual Fund Manager
Position Summary: The Annual Fund Manager promotes the mission of Samaritan House among the local community through the creation and implementation of a growth-oriented annual funding strategic plan to include donor acquisition, renewal plan, direct mail, online giving, appropriate acknowledgments and database management.
1. Establish performance objectives with measurable goals, work plans and weekly managerial reports for the Annual Fund Program, revising the strategic plan as necessary.
2. Manage and maintain all aspects of CRM donor database.
3. Provide mailing lists from database for mailing of newsletters, annual report, direct mail appeals, event invitations, solicitations and more as needed.
4. Support accurate donor information acquisition and retention in accordance with regulations, obligations and Samaritan House policies and procedures.
5. Manage portfolio of annual giving donors and prospects with a focus on acquiring new donors through cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
6. Work with the Development team to coordinate appropriate acknowledgement processes to ensure all donors are thanked in a timely manner and letters are updated on a regular schedule.
7. Attend events as needed, especially during peak season. Evening and weekend work should be expected on occasion.
8. Provide support to Development team through Raiser’s Edge expertise.
9. Work on special projects and efforts that contribute to the organization’s goals as needed.
10. Maintain shared drive files and folders.
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, non-profit or management preferred.
· Four+ years of progressively responsible experience in Annual Fund and/or fundraising with revenue generation responsibilities.
· Proficient with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Online Express and Everyday Hero platforms.
· Experience managing multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
· Proven track record in Annual Fund and CRM management implementation.
· Working knowledge of fundraising principles, best practices and moves management.
· Excellent organizational and communication ability.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and related web-based technology.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities with ease.
· Well organized and detail oriented.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Able to work projects through to completion.
· Professional, responsible, self-motivated and disciplined.
· Ability to connect and build relationships with clients, volunteers and prospects.
Required Physical Capabilities:
· Able to lift 30 pounds.
· Ability to work a 40 hour a week schedule with no physical limitations in normal ranges of sitting, standing, walking, and talking.
· Must be able to operate a computer and telephone.
· Must be able to conduct and attend meetings at various locations.
· Must be able to make speeches to small groups.
· Must be able to have flexible working hours, particularly at peak times around special events and educational sessions.
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Please Start Your Application Process Here:
Samaritan House is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, or veteran status in employment, services, and volunteer opportunities.